You have to consider various factors while buying a new laptop. Even if you think you are buying the best Apple MacBook Air model, you need to have a long, hard think before you spend. Doing research will only help you decide and guarantee satisfaction. Lenovo has been in India for a while now, and as a Chinese laptop brand, it's a strong contender in the marketplace of laptops and tablets. Today, the company’s worth is $47 billion USD with more than 57,000 employees working in 60 plus nations.
With Lenovo offering a variety of models, including some of the best laptops under 30000 INR, to high-end models for programming and gaming, everyone gets the Lenovo laptop they want. With innovation being at the heart of all Lenovo does, the company has invested a lot in R&D and has plants in India. The brand is the largest personal computer manufacturer and makes one in every four PCs that are sold around the world. Popular in India, the brand not only sells its regular laptops easily but has seen a growth in sales of ultra-slim and gaming laptops as well.
Here are some of the advantages of owning a Lenovo laptop:
- Battery Life - Whatever laptop you choose to buy, whether it is a Lenovo IdeaPad S145 or an Asus VivoBook S15, you will want a long-lasting battery that has fast charging capability. Lenovo offers great batteries across all its laptops and price segments. Advanced laptops from Lenovo can reportedly run up to 15 hours on a single battery charge with regular use.
- After-sales Support - Lenovo prides itself on its reliable after-sales service standards, with service and support available throughout the globe at convenient areas in each nation’s cities. Service has proven to be precise and quick, with instant solutions both online and offline.
- Affordability - A big aspect of laptop purchase that affects not only Indian consumers but consumers worldwide, is the price. Most people choose excellent Lenovo devices, as they are relatively affordable. You get flagship features that most other brands charge a lot for very desirable rates, in hi-tech machines and inexpensive models.
For instance, you get the Lenovo IdeaPad S145 at an affordable sub-40,000 INR segment, while the high-end Lenovo Legion series laptops can cost more than 80,000 INR.
- Innovation par Excellence - Lenovo keeps innovation at the core of their new models. Every time a new laptop launches, the brand has some new feature or spec that matters. The current models possess better graphics and processors than their predecessors, for instance. Designs have become convenient, with the bulky laptops of just a few years ago being replaced by fabulously slim lightweight models, like the Lenovo Slim IdeaPad i5.
- Versatility - The entire line of laptops under Lenovo comes in a vast range suited to different needs. You get laptops for dedicated gaming, like the powerful Lenovo Legion series of machines, and for professional use, like the Lenovo ThinkPad X13 with an excellent AMD chip.
On the flipside, reports of some drawbacks of owning a Lenovo laptop have come to the fore.
- Graphic Components - Lenovo uses AMD graphics for several of its models, ignoring the much-touted favorite Nvidia GPUs. AMD isn’t bad, but it's not the best if you want to compete with other high-end models, especially in the gaming segment. Smooth functioning and performance are somewhat limited with AMD graphics, but with Lenovo’s constant customer insights, this should be fixed soon.
- Durable Devices - Since Lenovo’s devices are affordable in many respects, certain models may be compromised in the area of durability. Most components are made from plastic, and damage, if any, may be permanent. Also, wear and tear affect these laptops adversely rather quickly. You may get Lenovo’s best laptop under 30,000 INR in a budget segment, like the Lenovo V15, but you may have to switch after a few years.
- Design - Consumers have often complained of Lenovo’s rather somber and standard designs. While other brands like Apple and HP come with sleek and stylish models, Lenovo laptops can be quite drab and don't offer edgy statements.
You can now purchase your favorite laptop model from Lenovo, or from any other laptop brand, by shopping on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Get your new device delivered to your doorstep within 24 hours of placing the order!