The first thing you do when thinking about renovating your house is browsing through apps like Pinterest and Instagram which let you peep into some very fabulous home decor ideas. While you are spoilt for choices about the patterns and colours and materials for your home renovation, we suggest you pick only a single colour to adorn your home. Don't get us wrong. We don't mean that contrast and combination aren't worth trying. But sometimes it is really beautiful to go for a single shade and use it beautifully in the entire space. And this is what we mean to say —monochrome is back and just how!
The Best Reasons to Try Going for Monochrome in Your Home Decor This Season!
The ‘which colour’ question is the most difficult to answer when you are searching for floor tiles in Melbourne from Ceramic Tiles Imports for your home. They provide you with all kinds of exclusive ceramic and other variants of tiles which are sure to add some beauty to your home and that too at very reasonable rates. But thank God for the monochromatic trend, you just have to think of a single ideal colour to enhance the beauty of your house. But if you require some reasons to buy this very idea, then we have listed those beautifully below.
- The less is more concept —Even you will believe our words if you see how beautifully the monochromatic shade speaks for itself. When you adorn your room with a single shade, you are actually giving out a message that you can make an entire space come alive with a uniform style and yet create a statement. And no, less is not boring in any way. Yes, monochrome décor makes you stick to one colour – but no one has taken away your right to experiment with textures, patterns, finishes and hues.
- It’s simply classic —The recent trends call the monochromatic theme chic, but we call it more classical. When you are choosing a single shade, whether it is beige or light neutral shades or pastels for your entire place, this place with the same colour tiles and matching paint makes the room look royal and luxurious. And what's more, this even makes space look bigger and brighter if you choose the right colours and use light (natural and/or artificial) cleverly.
- It is soothing— The most prominent reason to go for a monochromatic theme in your home décor is that it can be really very soothing and relaxing. If one single soft shade is dominating the entire room, it exudes pleasant vibes and spruces up space visually so well. And we think this makes you feel totally at home.
- The details emphasised — Don't we all want our décor to be emphasised nicely? So when you are choosing a monochromatic theme in your entire room and you add some artistic touch in the walls say by using plaster or fine sculpture in the similar shade but of a different tone, it gets emphasised beautifully on such a theme.
- It lets you experiment with different accents of the same shades — Did you actually know that there are at least hundred variants in each shade of the palette? Yes, this is the truth and when you are choosing a shade for your home decor like blue or pink or cream, you are picking the most common one out of the rest hundreds. We are sure you would be curious to know about the remaining 99. So, when you are choosing a monochromatic scheme for your home, you get the chance to experiment with more accents of the same shade and use them creatively and beautifully in your home decor. Like, you can go for milky white shade for your tiles, paint your walls in egg white, your ceilings in dull white and get your furniture in glossy white. And then there are the accessories to be picked in pearl or opaque white as well. Now imaging having pearl white shaggy carpet or rug in the centre of such a room and satiny white upholstery and pearly Chantelle lace as window drapes – wouldn’t that be divinely opulent?! Well, that’s what a monotone room oozes out – classy, timeless glamour.
Aren’t you tempted to adopt the monochromatic theme in your space? Good luck in creating your own magical haven!