Canon printers have various functions. To use the functions of the printer, Canon IJ settings must be executed effectively. Please follow our simple guidelines to install and run the Canon IJ installer.
If the user wants to print high-quality documents, the ij.start.canon setting may be the least active option. The Canon IJ printer is a multifunction printer with incredible features. The IJ printer allows users to use the same device to perform multiple tasks to print, fax, copy and scan documents. The printer is compatible with Windows and Mac devices and has wireless capabilities. You only need to visit the http://ij.start.canon website and download the appropriate software driver for your operating system to configure the printer. For more information on Canon IJ settings, please read the complete guide below.
Canon Ij printer assistant lets you manage your printer settings, downloading and installing the latest version of Canon printer drivers, managing your all network printers. Go to https://ij.start.canon and enter the printer model number to download drivers.
How to set up the Canon IJ printer?
- If you recently purchased a new Canon printer and want to configure it, you can visit com/ijsetupa and complete the task.
- Canon is the most complete solution to meet different printing requirements.
- This is a step-by-step guide to follow when configuring the device. turn on computer. After that, connect the printer to the computer using a wired or wireless connection.
- Now, open any preferred web browser on the device.
- In the address bar, you need to enter https://ij.start.canon and press Enter.
- Once you press this button, you will be taken to the official printing website.
- Here, you need to click the gear icon and wait until the device responds.
- It will ask you to enter the model of the printer.
- After submitting the detailed information, please press the Enter button to download the configuration file to your computer.
- Click on the profile and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the operation.
How to set up the Canon IJ printer using a USB connection?
Sometimes the users are unable to locate their printer while connected to the Wi-Fi. In such a situation, you can connect your printer using a USB cable to the computer. Here are the step-by-step guidelines that can help you with the Canon IJ setup following the USB connection:
- Open any favorite web browser on the device, and then visit the website start.canon.
- Select USB as the connection type, and then connect the printer to the computer by inserting the USB cable. Touch the next option.
- Click the "Add Printer" button. After that, go to "Device Settings".
- Open "LAN Settings" to select your connection type.
- Complete the settings. Finally, you should print a test page to make sure everything is in order.
How to connect Canon Printer Wireless to Windows Computer
- Once you are over with the initial setup, you must be ready to install the ijstart.canon printer to your computer as per your preferred mode of connection.
- You can either use the disc attached with the printer for driver software installation or download it from the official Canon website.
- Visit the website and enter the printer model in the search bar. The site will bring up the available drivers.
- Download and run the driver software. Select the preferred mode of connection.
- If you prefer the wireless connection, access the printer control panel to go settings and select the wireless option to choose and connect to your home network.
- If it is a first-time setup, the drivers will automatically recognize the printer, which does not require the user to change the control panel settings.
- Get in touch with our support team for instant assistance.
- You can reach our experts via chat or click the call button to reach out to us to know how to install a canon printer.
How to connect Canon Printer Wireless to Mac Computer
- Follow the below instructions to connect your Canon MX922 printer wirelessly to a mac computer.
- Click on the menu button from the printer control panel and select Wireless LAN setup.
- Select standard set up and then press OK. The printer will start to scan the available wireless networks.
- Select your network and enter the password to connect the printer to your network.
- When the connection is complete, Download the drivers and select the mode of connection as wireless.
- Once the installation is complete, open printers and scanners from the system preferences.
- Click on the add icon and, the printer will show up. Select the printer and click Confirm.
- For any assistance in adding the printer to your mac computer, reach our customer support agents.
Your Canon IJ printer setup is now completed. Setting up the Canon IJ device is a very simple task, and you do not need any text experience to do it on your own. Anyone can master the http:ij.start.canon setup process. Whether you are planning to set up the new printer, or the older one, the above-mentioned instructions can help you to complete the setup using both wired and wireless methods. Although, Wi-Fi connectivity makes the printing task efficient. In case of any doubt or confusion, you can always visit the Canon official website and follow the instructions to get rid of the problem.