How to clean carpets with carpet shampoo, housewives are keen to clean the carpets because it is the address of the house and the first thing to look at when entering the house, and from here, we will review with you many ways to clean the carpets through information.
For professional carpet cleaning services in Tacoma, contact Premier Janitorial. It is a well-known cleaning company.
How to clean carpets with soap and water
You can clean carpets with soap and water by following these steps:
The tools you need:
- bucket full of water
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Liquid Soap
- sponge for cleaning
How to clean carpets with soap and water:
- Fill the bucket with water, and add some liquid soap to it until you get bubbles.
- Then bring the carpet to be cleaned and distribute the baking soda and vinegar on it evenly.
- Scrub the carpet well with a cleaning sponge, dip the cleaning brush into the bucket of liquid soap and water.
- Then keep rubbing the carpet.
- Bring a bucket of clean water without any additives, and repeat the previous steps.
- Then get rid of the water on the carpet using the plastic mop.
- You should also expose the rug to the sun to dry or direct the fan to it so that it dries quickly.
How to clean heavily soiled carpets
There are several methods that can be used to clean heavily soiled carpets, including the following:
Carpet Cleaning with Vanish Powder:
- First of all, the accumulated dust on the carpet should be removed using a vacuum cleaner.
- Then put the carpet inside the bathtub, then put the Vanish powder on the carpet without adding water, especially on the areas where there are stains.
- Then leave it until the vanish reacts with the stains.
- Put the rug on the bathroom floor, and use water and a brush to get rid of the stains, but you can do this step gently so as not to damage the texture of the rug.
- Then wash the carpet well with running water to get rid of the traces of the vanish.
- And then, you will notice the disappearance of spots after exposure to the sun rug.
Cleaning heavily soiled carpets with Ariel powder:
- It is worth noting that Ariel powder is one of the most effective products in getting rid of dirt.
- You should also pay attention when using it because it may damage the fabric of the carpet.
- Soak the carpet in the bathtub filled with water for an entire night; then, you will notice the accumulation of dust at the bottom of the bathtub.
- Lay the rug on the bathroom floor and pour water and Ariel powder on it.
- Bring a carpet cleaning brush and rub the carpet with it; you will notice that the Ariel powder worked to break up the stains.
- Clean the carpet well with water, then dry it by exposing it to the sun.
Carpet washing ingredients
In the following lines, we will talk about how to make carpet washing powder at home, as follows:
- dishwashing liquid
- Sodium bicarbonate
- essential oil
- caustic soda
- oxygen water.
Method 1 for making carpet washing liquid (caustic soda):
- You can mix a quantity of water with caustic soda and add a little dishwashing liquid.
- Mix the ingredients well, and then put them in a spray bottle for use in cleaning carpets.
- You can add some essential oil to get a nice scent while cleaning the carpet.
The second method for making carpet washing liquid (vinegar and salt):
- Mix two tablespoons of dishwashing liquid with two tablespoons of table salt, add a cup of vinegar and a few drops of essential oil.
- Then add a quantity of water to the previous mixture.
- Pour this mixture into a spray bottle, and these ingredients can be used to clean carpets, as vinegar works to break up stains in addition to getting rid of the bad smell.
Dry carpet cleaning method
Carpets can be cleaned without washing by following these steps:
Carpet cleaning with dishwashing liquid:
- Bring two empty bottles, put in the first a quarter cup of dishwashing liquid with a cup of water, and in the second only cold water.
- Then prepare a piece of clean cloth and put the mixture of water and dishwashing liquid on it.
- Apply this piece of cloth to the stain you want to get rid of and leave it for a few minutes until the stain is absorbed.
- Then take another piece of cloth and wet it with cold water, and then place it on the place of the stain until you get rid of the traces of soap.
- Then place kitchen towels on the spot and place a heavy object on top of them until you get rid of the traces of water and dry the carpet.
Thus, we have provided you with many ways to clean carpets and get rid of stains in it